AlphaGoldFrogAlphaGoldFrog

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Aqua HD Aqua HD

This is the first video that I have seen in the 5 years I have been visiting Newgrounds that left me wanting to post a comment. This was simply put the most moving piece of art that I have ever had the honor of viewing. Quite simply put, this changed my life. You have talent so far beyond other animators that I almost have a hard time believing it. This video is perfect and you should be famous. There is nothing negative I can possible think of to say.

I hope the cat lived.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Weird >< cool

Not sure, i guess both.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Interesting

It was so well put together that it even gave me goosebumps, nicely done.

Avoidance 3 Avoidance 3

Fun, but buggy

The idea was great, and It was actually quiet fun. The only reason I counted you down because of the fact that even when you did not touch a missle with you helecopter you still lost. There was extra space around of it.

TheSongSalad responds:

the rotes of the helicopter mean that it goes down when it further out.

Graphics Are Everything Graphics Are Everything

decent

I did not like that after every shot you make, even if you fail, you must wait until the ball stops bouncing. Some sound would have been nice but the gamplay was pretty decent.

CashewPoison responds:

that's what the reset button in the top left hand corner is for.

Run Elephant Run Run Elephant Run

Insane

I never knew a game about an elephant could be so moving.

Ailing Amoeba Ailing Amoeba

Another great one

The whole theme of this song seemed to go along nicly with itself, easy to listen to and great.

Pseudo Blank Pseudo Blank

Amazing

The instruments throughout the sound fit perfectly. Personally my favorite part was the begining, it just seemed perfect.
5/5 10/10 and a download.

When the Wind Blows When the Wind Blows

Amazing

From the moment the song first started i knew that this song was going to be amazing, and it was. 10/10 5/5

Imma Sith Imma Sith

Two great works of art

Consider yourself scouted, i'm not worried about you screwing up, I can tell you have real talent. I look forerd to more and soon many others will. Just please for the love of god don't do anything stupid (not like you will ;)).

Anti-Hero Anti-Hero

Something about it is just to good...

Lets start with the background. I like how simple yet very attractive it is. The main guy is very well drawn but two things stand out. His right arm (left for us) has odd lines behind his bicep. His other arm looks a little out of place, but not by much. The part of the arm below that blends in withh the background a bit.

Enough nitpicking this is a great image and you are a great artist. I hope to see more from you.

Baphomet Sigil Baphomet Sigil

Uh..

KInda plain and i noticed the eyes in the middle. Is that on purpose?

Bibbly responds:

This is intentionally plain. I have made several very colorfully vivid variations but I find this is my favorite. I have one uploaded actually one of the more busy sigils I've made. So busy in fact it turned into something else, it's uploaded and marked as "zdteal ". As for the eyes in this one, this is a very traditional sigil with a goat-like face in the center, ears at the sides, with horns and a tuft of hair at the top. You will find many like it if you; Google: Sigil of Baphomet.